Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Play date

Monday mommy's friend Jac came over for a visit with her little girl (who will be a year soon, I can't believe it!) We pretty much just sat around and watched the girls play. Here are some pictures from the day.

Loving (or wrestling?) on Cece

Headlock
Evie and Emma

Pretty girls

Today was a stressful day. We went to the Y and then I tried to do some shopping. Emma wasn't listening and Cece was tired and wanting eat the whole time. When we got home I went to put her in her swing so she could sleep and she had a hold of my diaper bag. As soon I took it away from her she threw a fit. So this is how Cece napped this afternoon. (don't worry, I moved it after she was good and asleep)

Can you find the baby?

Peek A BOO!Right back to sleep

2 comments:

J said...

Yay! We had a lot of fun!

Did you mean that Cece napped that way? heehee

Amy said...

Wow! You must have been reading as soon as I posted. I edited. ;) We had a blast on Monday!